Scanclimber company, publisher of the www.scanclimber.com website and more generally, all the Scanclimber® companies are particularly attentive to protecting the personal data of users of the www.scanclimber.com website and of its clients.
This Confidentiality Policy aims to inform all users of the www.scanclimber.com website about how their personal data are used and about their rights under European Regulation no. 2016/679 concerning personal data protection.
1) What data might we collect?
We might collect several types of personal data regarding you:
- Navigation data on our website.
- Data that you send us via the contact form.
Cookies are data stored in the terminal equipment of an internet user and are used by the website to send information to the internet user’s browser enabling this browser to send information to the original website (for example, a session identifier, the choice of a language or a date).
The cookies enable the storage, for the term of validity of the cookie concerned, of status information when a browser accesses the various pages of a website or when this browser returns to this website later.
Only the cookie issuer can read or change the information contained in it.
There are different types of cookies:
- session cookies which disappear as soon as you leave the website;
- persistent cookies which remain on your terminal until the expiry of their lifetime or until you remove them using your browser’s functions.
You are informed that when you visit the website, cookies may be installed on your terminal equipment.
We use several categories of cookies, notably:
- Cookies that are “necessary” for the smooth operation of the website and help to facilitate your browsing on the website by simplifying the essential functions of the website (such as navigation between pages). The successful operation of the website partially depends on these cookies;
- Statistical cookies (such as Google Analytics) help us understand how you are interacting with the website, the pages you consult, the device you are using, your connection country, etc. They are used to analyse visiting frequency and use of the Website.
You have several options for deleting cookies.
In fact, while most internet browsers are configured by default and accept the installation of cookies, you have the possibility, if you so wish, of choosing to accept all cookies, or of refusing them systematically or even of choosing to accept certain cookies depending on the issuer.
Remember to configure all browsers on your various terminals (tablets, smartphones, computers).
For the management of cookies and your choices, the configuration of each browser is different. This is described in your browser’s help menu which will explain how to change your preferences with regard to cookies.
- for Microsoft Edge (TM)
- for Internet Explorer (TM)
- for Safari (TM)
- for Chrome (TM)
- for Firefox (TM)
- for Opera (TM)
We also draw your attention to the fact that when you object to the installation or use of a cookie, refusal cookie is installed on your terminal equipment.
Likewise, when you accept the installation of cookies, a consent cookie is installed. Consent or refusal cookies must remain on your terminal equipment.
The cookies we use on our Website are kept for a maximum period of 13 months.
3) Contact form data
When you contact us via the contact form available on the website, Scanclimber company might collect personal data about you, namely:
- Your surname and first name;
- Your email address;
- Your telephone number;
- Your current position;
- The name and contact details of your company;
- Business relation with Scanclimber®;
- Professional role.
These contact form data are sent to the the Scanclimber® company likely to respond to your request and are required for your request to be processed and for recontacting you.
The legal basis of this processing is the consent of the person concerned and the execution of pre-contractual measures, where applicable.
Depending on the geographical area you have selected before gaining access to this contact form, your personal data may be transferred outside the European Union to the Scanclimber® company concerned. This transfer is necessary to be able to manage your contact request and is carried out in a way that guarantees the security and confidentiality of your data.
Scanclimber company agrees to implement appropriate technical measures to guarantee the security and confidentiality of personal data.
4) What are Your rights
You also have the right to file a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data by Scanclimber at any time by contacting: Office of the Data Protection Ombudsman of Finland. https://tietosuoja.fi/en/home
We inform you that your personal data will be kept for the time necessary for the performance of the purposes for which they have been collected and will be deleted three years after their collection.